Spouse Applications for Leave to Enter, Applications for further Leave to Remain and Appeals .
Hourly Rate: £150.00 – £201.00 per hour
Spouse Application for Settlement
On average this type of work takes between 6 – 8 hours to complete. This means that on average costs are £1,500. All figures include VAT unless specifically stated. The exact number of hours depends on the circumstances in your case such as A) the amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider, B) the language you speak and C) whether you are applying with other dependants.
If you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting including the applicable immigration rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of this range.
What Services are Included:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you.
- Giving you advice about the requirement of the immigration rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria, this can be overcome.
- Where necessary helping you obtain further evidence such as bank statements.
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf.
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
The amount of hours depends on a number of documents and whether they need to be translated or whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents.
Disbursements are not included in the costs set out above.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties through this firm. We handle the payments of the disbursements on your behalf to speed up some of the process.
- Home Office Application fees & Immigration Health Search Charge.
- Land Registry fees
- Counsel fees (Plus VAT, if Counsel is VAT registered)
- Postage/Courier fees
- Interpreter fees (Plus VAT, if Interpreter is VAT registered)
How long will my Application take
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. You will need to read the current processing times which are available on the Home Office website.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within 2 weeks of instructing us and we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
Please note that the anticipated number of hours and fees are and estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.
Your case will be handled by:
|Mr Adil Pervez Kiani
||Paralegal ( Caseworker)
|Mr Basharit Mohammad
||Practising Solicitor since 2002