If you are having difficulty managing your debts, you are not alone. With the current credit crisis the number of debt repayment issues has risen dramatically, whether they are of a business or personal nature. At Matrix Solicitors we have the relevant expertise to help you with this and we aim to alleviate the stress that often accompanies debt management.
Our debt recovery service is tailored to clients’ individual needs. Many debts are recovered simply through sending a ‘solicitor’s letter’, which is very cost effective. We offer a single point of contact for advice and assistance on all aspects of recovery and enforcement. What sets us apart from other debt recovery solicitors is that we take the time to understand your business terms and conditions in detail so that we can provide you with the best possible advice. We update clients at every stage of the process to ensure you are always well informed. Our service is results driven and value for money, thus making us a number one choice for debt recovery.
Services we offer in relation to debt recovery include the following:
- Sending letters before action
- Issuing & serving Court proceedings
- Issuing & serving Statutory Demands
- Tracing of Debtors
- Enforcement of Judgments
Our fee includes:
- Obtaining your instructions and reviewing documentation
- Carrying out appropriate searches
- Sending a letter of claim (also known as a letter before action)
- Receiving payment and sending it to you, or if the debt is not paid drafting and issuing a claim.
- Where no defence is received, we will apply to the Court to enter judgement in default.
- When the judgement in default is received we will write to the other side to request payment.
- If payment is not received in 14 days, we will advise you on the next steps and the estimated cost.
Please see below for the price lists.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties. We handle the payments of the disbursements on your behalf. Common disbursements are:
- Counsels Fees (Plus VAT, if Counsel is VAT registered)
- Expert Report Fee (Plus VAT, if Expert is VAT registered)
- Court Fees
This is a basic summary, a full price estimate will be provided once we are instructed.
Your case will be handled by:
|Mr Basharit Mohammad
||Practising Solicitor since 2002 – Member of Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
|Mr Tasadaq Hussain
||Practising Solicitor since 2004 – Member of Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme